Why the event
Customer experience is the new battleground Many companies lack agile, responsive customer relationship mechanisms to match their growth ambitions. Customer experience programs are often seen as a cost, rather than a way to build value.
The customer data and insights organisation collect should not only be used for overall strategies and product development. Organisations need to leverage on this data to foster their day to day interactions with the market.
Few Surveys reveal only 60 percent of organisations leverage on customer data; Offering a great customer experience is not only inclined to a range of services and a good relationship framework. Organisations need to be able to analyse the customer lifestyle, trends, hobbies and behaviours. An organisations that takes this into consideration is able to identify services that are customised to a specific customer. Analysis of the customer data and benchmarking will drive innovation and disruptions. This will optimise product development. There is sharp contrast as organisations surveyed revealed that 85 percent of organisations surveyed use customer data when forging the company overall strategy. It was also revealed that 15 percent do not use customer data when forging strategy.
Customer expectations are being redefined every day and the ability to meet basic expectations is table stakes. We are increasingly being offered experiences that are highly customized, whether it is companies like Amazon who provide variety of delivery of goods at lightning fast speeds, or services like Spotify that are able to understand musical preferences and tailor playlists. Personalization at scale will continue to grow as a trend that will enable distinctive and memorable experiences.
The most successful companies will be those that put the customer at the heart of everything they do. It is positive to see that customer experience leaders are influencing other departments including product design and marketing. However, for companies to truly succeed a documented strategy and process of information sharing is critical
- Two day event covering all the aspects related to CX in the region- The people, process, technology, culture, strategy
- Focused talks on CX by inspirational thought leaders
- Special focus on Call-centres , which form an important part of CX
- A focus Day on Digital and Technology the most relevant subset of CX today
- Learning's from managing CX in a digital pure play model
- Focus on technologies like AI and VR to promote better CX
- Measuring CX in different models
- Understanding how to drive profitability of your CX initiatives
Why should you attend?
- Learn from the region's top CX and contact center experts
- Get access to most innovative CX and contact center technologies implemented which has transformed various organizations
- Explore CX and contact center strategies, roadblocks, success stories from cross industry experts
Who should attend?
- Country Heads
- Regional Heads
- Customer Experience
- Contact centre
- Marketing insights
- Data and Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Service Quality
Be part of the East Africa's only CX and Contact Center event hosting more than 100 top CX and contact Centre experts, business leaders, and industry innovators featuring inspirational, thought-provoking keynotes, panel discussions, techtalks, workshops and a host of networking opportunities.
Who will you meet?
- Meet and learn from the leading CX and contact center experts from telecom, BFSI, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Government sectors amongst other sectors
- Network with our delegates and speakers who are passionate about the best and latest innovations in CX & Contact Centers that help you understand the effective and efficient methodologies of implementing best case practices within your organization
- Technology leaders and start-ups who have created path breaking technologies and solutions that have been revolutionising CX and Contact Centers worldwide
Industry leading Solutions Providers who you will meet at the Event
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data & Analytics
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Business Process Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Experience Consultants
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer insight
- Data Quality Enhancement
- Customer Satisfaction monitoring
- Employee Engagement
- Loyalty and Rewards
- Outsourced Call Centres
- Predictive Analytics
- Robotics and Process Automation
- Social Media Management
- Software and IT
- Voice of Employees